Ton Up - Advanced
Approx. 30-45 mins
Weighted Vest (Optional)
- White Board
|1||Bridges||Single Leg Bridges|
|2||Floor Hops (Low)||Floor Hops (High)|
|3||Half Sits||Half Sits|
|4||Superman||Superman (Inc. Lower Body)|
|5||Plank Out-To-In||Plank Kick Through|
|6||Chest-To-Floor Press Up||Press Up|
|7||Squat||Squat Jump 180◦|
|8||Floor Tricep Dips||Single Leg Floor Tricep Dips|
|9||Shoulder Press||Shoulder Press|
Ensure the white board is centrally located, marked up with the bodyweight exercises above and in good view of the athletes.
Athletes should be positioned in a straight line, in front of the white board.
Using the marker cones either position them 25m away, parallel to the athletes, or alternatively, mark out a short loop up to 400m adjacent to the exercise location.
- Athletes will cover off along the line with their water bottles (and weighted vests if included), ensuring they have enough room to safely execute each exercise
- If you laid the markers out in a loop, remind them which direction they are to travel around it between exercises
- Inform athletes that water breaks are under their own discretion
- Each exercise is conducted for 10 reps
- The actual session format is as follows;
- Ensure you conduct a thorough warm-up and cool-down in line with this circuit and any training you have
- Feel free to play around with the reps and exercises. If you finish too soon, you can invert it and work backwards (pyramid style)